Friday, June 6, 2008

Basai - Self Titled

Basai - Self Titled
Genre: Indie
Year: 2000
Format: CD-R

Tracklist:
01. What's Inside
02. The Sodapop Song
03. Cinderblock Ventilation
04. Pirates of the Vintage Persuasion

Lineup:
Jimmy Lewis - Drums, Guitar, Vocals
Mat Calderon - Guitar, Drums, Vocals
Cody Pierce - Bass

This three-piece indie band played in the vein of Fugazi, but more on the poppy side, and they would do the mid-show-switch, changing instruments. From their website:

Dudes: I don't have anything to say. I know we're playing at least one show this month, but I am not sure of the date. Ask Mat, he'll know. I think it will be on a Thursday. We discussed it at somepoint, but I don't remember the outcome of said discussion. "Life's a beach" - Garfield said that It was on a coffee cup I saw once. Peace.

http://rapidshare.com/files/120594962/Basai_-_Self_Titled.rar.html


This one was Ripped by Trogledyte.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

where the fuck is the till death????