Tuesday, May 6, 2008

3 Out Of 4 - Self Titled




3 Out Of 4 - Self Titled
Genre: Punk
Year: 1998
Format: 7"


Tracklist:
01. Taxi Luv
02. Necromantic
03. Fuzzy Buzz
04. Iceberg Right Ahead
05. Full Moil
06. Kill or Be Killed Then Die

Lineup:
Chad Allen - Guitar, Vocals
Shaun Bell - Bass, Backup Vocals
Chris Bristow - Drums


This is another one of my favorite releases to ever come out of Redding, I played the hell out of this record on my crappy little 45 player. Admittedly, this hits a lot harder straight from the vinyl than the mp3s do justice to. I've also heard this referred to as "The Arizona Seven inch", as I believe they released it when they were relocated to Arizona. The "Limited Edition Collector Cover" insert has "Kill yourself and those who question you! Be true to your skool" written on the back. I have no idea how many were pressed but it seemed like everyone had the "limited" version, I got mine at a Millville Grange show.

http://rapidshare.com/files/113092812/3_Out_Of_4_-_Self_Titled.rar.html


No comments: