Monday, May 5, 2008

After the Fall - Self Titled


After the Fall - Self Titled
Genre: Metalcore
Year: 1999
Format: CD-R


Tracklist:
01. One Hand over One Eye
02. Second Layer
03. Disposition Never

Lineup:
Ricky Mills - Guitar
Dan Smith - Vocals
Brett Eastman - Drums
Zach Ahern - Bass
TJ Mills - Guitar

After the Fall was one of those bands that I think everyone knew was going somewhere, then they broke up. This is one of my all-time favorite releases that any Redding band ever did, totally great 90's Metalcore (before the term became what it is today). I hear a lot of Botch and early Converge here, it's too bad they didn't stay together. I got this CD at what I think was xCOx's last show, at the Zocolo in chico.

http://rapidshare.com/files/113064821/After_the_Fall_-_Self_Titled.rar.html


1 comment:

Keith said...

Visiting your site from other Redding blog. Glad to see other bloggers in town.