Thursday, May 8, 2008

Yak Saddle - Whereabout Demo


Yak Saddle - Whereabout Demo
Genre: Punk
Year: 1994
Format: Cassette

Tracklist:
01. Hell Station
02. Sympathy
03. Daydream
04. Realization
05. Footprints
06. Gut Feeling
07. Bonnie

Lineup:
Jason Allen - Bass, Vocals
Mat Calderon - Drums, Vocals
Jeremy - Guitar

Yak Saddle was probably one of the first punk bands I ever saw live, back in the Rico's Pizza days. I remember seeing my first circle pit sitting on the tables there. This demo is well recorded and the tape itself held up a lot better than others I have, there's hardly any hiss or the swooshy static from warping that plagues my other tapes. Needless to say, this is a personal fave and it makes me feel 16 again to listen to it.

http://rapidshare.com/files/113354437/Yak_Saddle_-_Whereabout_Demo.rar.html


No comments: