Monday, May 5, 2008

Set it Straight - My Favorite Words


Set it Straight - My Favorite Words
Genre: Hardcore
Year: 2004
Format: CD


Tracklist:

01. Intro
02. For You, For Me
03. Conversation
04. Sort it Out
05. Never Give In
06. My Favorite Words
07. Too Much Hatred
08. That's What I Said
09. Playing Dead

Lineup:
Harry Petty - Vocals
Curt Baer - Guitar
Nate Corbin - Drums
Joe Saucedo - Bass

This is Set it Straight's first record. Though we recorded it in June of 2004, it didn't technically come out until January of 2005. I finished the layout in November 2004 though, hence the 2004 date, and I remember Mike Hood (totally righteous dude who owns Westcoast Worldwide Records) wasn't pleased that the info was inaccurate. In any event, by the time it came out we were already done with newer, better songs and were booked to record what would eventually become the split 7" with Phoenix, AZ's Where Eagles Dare, and we felt that the cd represented what were were doing in 2004. Though little more than a glorified demo, this cd did pretty well and we actually sold out of the 1000 copies we had pressed (thanks to Till Death's battle of the bands luck). There's been talk of this record being repressed on various labels but I don't know if it'll ever happen. If it does I'll be taking this down. Until then, enjoy!

http://rapidshare.com/files/113035054/Set_it_Straight_-_My_Favorite_Words.rar.html




No comments: